What Is Attorneys United For A Secure America (AUSA)?
AUSA is a non-partisan affiliation of skilled attorneys. AUSA actively pursues “national interest” immigration cases. This means protecting national security, defending our borders, safeguarding the public, protecting jobs, and valuing America’s precious natural resources.
WHY IS THIS ATTORNEY NETWORK NEEDED?
AUSA is a nonpartisan group of competent lawyers dedicated to pursuing cases in immigration law that benefit the country. This means prioritizing national security, defending our borders, maintaining people’s safety, preserving jobs, and recognizing America’s valuable natural resources. Special interests are attempting to exert control over U.S. immigration policy. Yet, fidelity to the rule of law—and to the American people it governs—is required. That’s where AUSA comes in. Our network of allies from across the country research issues, write briefs, and appear as counsel (or co-counsel) to put the needs of the American people first.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JOINING?
Members receive training, resources, and guidance to assist them in upholding the rule of law and educating the next generation of attorneys on the consequences of mass immigration and unsecure borders. Having represented numerous clients and participated in countless cases to do just that, the AUSA can provide member attorneys with the mentorship and guidance to:
- Act as lead or co-counsel on cases of national significance referred by IRLI,
- Participate with cases of federal, state, and local importance,
- Draft amicus briefs for the U.S. Supreme Court and other appellate courts,
- Advocate for the rule of law through a variety of writing opportunities to shine light on key issues,
- File “Freedom of Information Act” requests to get public records from a government agency.
LAW STUDENTS, INVESTIGATORS, CITIZENS WELCOME!
Interested in learning about immigration law and protecting America’s borders? Visit our Join page to apply. For more information about available internships, volunteer and internship opportunities click the “Download Brochure” button below to view our brochure.
“ Our country is less safe. More criminals who are in the country illegally are walking the streets in our neighborhoods. This is an outrage and should not be tolerated by any American.”
– Tom Homan, former Director of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). May 10, 2022